Revised return filing

I forgot to take the benefit against home loan interest for FY 2010-11, can I take avail this benefit in next year i.e. AY 20112-13

asked Jul 16 '11 at 13:57 by sakiv1089 18682339

Home loan interest benefit will not be carried forwarded to next year, in case you have possession of house.

You should file a revised return.

answered Jul 18 '11 at 18:55 by Pankaj Batra 5.2k320


Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via Email, Twitter, or Facebook

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or __italic__
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text]( "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: Jul 16 '11 at 13:57

Seen: 2,671 times

Last updated: Jul 18 '11 at 18:55