Switching Govt job to Pvt Job

Hi, Need a little help. I resigned from central govt job to join Pvt Job. In job I was having PRAN no, PF no and no EPF no. I have my PF in NPS account. How can I transfer this amount to my new PF account in new company. Can I link NPS and EPF?

asked Jan 23 '16 at 16:34 by Inc 11

Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via Email, Twitter, or Facebook

Be the first one to answer this question!
toggle preview

Follow this question

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or __italic__
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: Jan 23 '16 at 16:34

Seen: 1,787 times

Last updated: Jan 23 '16 at 16:34