Wrong Assesment Year in OLTAS

Hi am from Chennai. While paying my income tax for the financial year 2010-11 through OLTAS (Online gateway), I mistakenly mentioned the assessment year as 2010-11. Is there a way to change it? Please help.

asked May 25 '11 at 11:57 by prasanna 1111

There is no online provision for the same. You should contact income tax department or your assessing officer regarding this.

You can contact them on 0124 – 2438 0000 or [email protected]

answered May 25 '11 at 12:03 by Pankaj Batra 5.2k320

Thanks for the reply. How to find out my Assessing officer?
(May 31 '11 at 08:19) prasanna
You can check your Jurisdiction from this link: https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/portal/common.do?screen=jurisdiction You can visit income tax office in your city in case of help
(May 31 '11 at 13:09) Pankaj Batra

Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via Email, Twitter, or Facebook

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or __italic__
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: May 25 '11 at 11:57

Seen: 2,979 times

Last updated: May 31 '11 at 13:09