Long term capital gain

recently we sold a plot (Name of my mother and she dont has any other plot or house) so we have liability for long term capital gain. now we want to distribute that amount into four parts (three brothers and one mother) so what will we do for saving tax ? Please help ASAP as we are illiterate about this.

asked Feb 09 '15 at 18:19 by Ankur 11

As she sold the plot, she can buy a new residential house property in her name or invest into capital gain bonds in order to save tax.

answered Feb 13 '15 at 10:48 by Pankaj Batra 5.2k320


Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via Email, Twitter, or Facebook

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or __italic__
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: Feb 09 '15 at 18:19

Seen: 1,926 times

Last updated: Feb 13 '15 at 10:48