Home Loan Exemption

Hi, we have a home registered on my name and wife's name. But, I am paying 100 EMI amount. My wife is not working and also she is not claiming any exemption. My company HR allowing me to claim 50% benefits. Is there a way to claim 100% benefit by submitting NOC taken from my wife? Is yes, can you provide me a sample NOC for this scenario.

Regards, amara

asked Jan 12 '15 at 05:44 by Amara 11

if you are paying full EMI, you would be eligible to claim full amount.

You can write a simple letter signed by your wife that she is not making payment in this loan and submit to your employer.

If they still not agree, you can show claim while filing income tax return and get refund.

answered Jan 18 '15 at 08:48 by Pankaj Batra 5.2k320


Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via Email, Twitter, or Facebook

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or __italic__
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: Jan 12 '15 at 05:44

Seen: 1,765 times

Last updated: Jan 18 '15 at 08:48