Transfer of permanent retirement account number.

I have worked in state bank of hyderabad and opened the PRAN ACCOUNT but now i have joined Bank of India and want to transfer my PRAN ACCOUNT.Please tell me the process.

asked Nov 12 '14 at 16:21 by Priyanka Agrawal 111

You need to fill and submit shifting form ISS-1

answered Nov 13 '14 at 12:22 by Pankaj Batra 5.2k320


Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via Email, Twitter, or Facebook

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or __italic__
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text]( "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: Nov 12 '14 at 16:21

Seen: 3,113 times

Last updated: Nov 13 '14 at 12:22