itr submission

i am female and have no salary but pension and some interests recd through bank and other company depoists, which ITR should i submit?

asked Jul 23 '14 at 11:42 by gaea 11

You can file income tax return using ITR-1 form.

Pension income would be shown in income from salaries and interest income would be shown under income from other sources.

answered Jul 23 '14 at 11:46 by Pankaj Batra 5.2k320


Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via Email, Twitter, or Facebook

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or __italic__
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text]( "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: Jul 23 '14 at 11:42

Seen: 1,877 times

Last updated: Jul 23 '14 at 11:46