Kindly clarify can the rent receipt be shown for two different house/flat. One rent is self occupied and the other rent is for dependent parents.

asked Jan 20 '14 at 11:51 by anandg 12

HRA exemption can only be claimed for single house which is self occupied.

answered Jan 20 '14 at 13:39 by Pankaj Batra 5.2k320


Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via Email, Twitter, or Facebook

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or __italic__
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text]( "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: Jan 20 '14 at 11:51

Seen: 1,692 times

Last updated: Jan 20 '14 at 13:39