Tax liability for shares investment

I invested about 70000 from my household savings and have no income of my own. I lost heavily in intraday trading done by stock broker without my knowledge transaction shown turnover of more than I crore in it. how to show this in my tax return

asked Sep 28 '13 at 21:04 by Shikhapannala 11

This would be treated as business loss and you need to file income tax return using ITR-4 form.

answered Sep 29 '13 at 00:52 by Pankaj Batra 5.2k320


Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via Email, Twitter, or Facebook

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or __italic__
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text]( "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: Sep 28 '13 at 21:04

Seen: 1,722 times

Last updated: Sep 29 '13 at 00:52