How to create monthly income for my physically challenged brother

My elder brother has spastic cerebral palsy and he is 39. After my father's passing away, me and my mother want to create some regular income source for my brother. Could you let me know about such policies which can be less risk, looking at the circumstances we are in as we won't have a high risk appetite. Eg if I target that he gets 20,000/- per month for the time till he lives, how much lump sum amount needs to be invested, and what are my options available.

Also, what is the way that he gets money in cash instead of going to banks which are totally inaccessible for him.

asked Jul 12 '13 at 07:16 by Ani 11

Immediate Annuity plan may be a fit for your requirement. LIC Jeevan Akshay VI, ICICI Pru Immediate Annuity and New HDFC Immediate Annuity Plan are some the options available in market.

I am not sure if would give cash every month. I think, they would deposit the amount to bank account, and then arrangement of delivering cash every month can be done with bank.

answered Jul 12 '13 at 13:04 by Pankaj Batra 5.2k320


Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via Email, Twitter, or Facebook

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or __italic__
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text]( "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: Jul 12 '13 at 07:16

Seen: 1,322 times

Last updated: Jul 12 '13 at 13:04