70 rupees difference in Tax Payable

Hi Pankaj,

I changed the company in between the financial year. While filing IT returns, I see 70/- difference in the Tax payble amount. Do I need to pay the 70/- tax and then file the IT returns or 70/- can be tolerated. Please let me know.

Thanks in advace


asked Jul 11 '13 at 11:42 by Venkat710 11

I think anything less than 100/- can be ignored....both in demand and refund.

answered Jul 11 '13 at 13:40 by Gurukul 1872916

Okay Thanks Gurukul
(Jul 11 '13 at 18:53) Venkat710

Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via Email, Twitter, or Facebook

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or __italic__
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: Jul 11 '13 at 11:42

Seen: 1,773 times

Last updated: Jul 11 '13 at 23:04