Which Return form for income from Tution fee and interest on savings + FD

Please guide which IT Return from should be filled in case of Income from 1. Tution Fee 2. Interest on savings account 3. Interest on FDs

asked Jul 02 '13 at 15:23 by Vineet Mittal 1113

Tuition fees income should be considered as income from business or profession. For such income, ITR-4 needs to be used for income tax return filing.

For only saving account and fixed deposit interest income, ITR-1 is sufficient.

answered Jul 02 '13 at 15:55 by Pankaj Batra 5.2k320


Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via Email, Twitter, or Facebook

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or __italic__
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: Jul 02 '13 at 15:23

Seen: 1,909 times

Last updated: Jul 02 '13 at 15:55