Refund for FY2010-2011

Dear Sir Can i Claim my Refund money for The F.Y.2010-2011 in the Saral Form i.e. ITR-1 as i m salried & i charged 4255/- instead of Rs.1636/- there is diffrence of RS.(2619/-)

Please suggest for the same.

Also i hv one query in your tax calculator as below:- 1) My salary sheet showing me Entertainment allowances but in your calculator sheet there is no option for the same. Please suggest where i hv to show it in your Sheet??

2) ESIC deduction where i hv to shown in your calculator sheet?? 3) Also comapny deduct sum of RS.240/- from salary under the head of other deduction so where i hv to shown it in your calculation sheet??

Please revert for the same.

asked Apr 19 '11 at 11:42 by swaps 1111

You can claim income tax refund in any ITR form. As you are salaried, you can fill ITR-1.

For now, you can use row for Food Coupons/Periodical Journals/Telephone Reimbursements/Car Reimbursement/Internet Expense/Driver Salary to put entertainment allowance to accommodate. We will update the calculator soon to have provision for entertainment allowance soon.

You can use row 104 (Other Deductions from Employer) to put other deductions by employer.

answered Apr 21 '11 at 12:50 by Pankaj Batra 5.2k320


Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via Email, Twitter, or Facebook

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or __italic__
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text]( "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: Apr 19 '11 at 11:42

Seen: 2,042 times

Last updated: Apr 21 '11 at 12:50