Agriculture Property division among children

Hi My maternal grandfather died about an year ago leaving good agriculture land behind in Punjab.He is survived by a son and a daughter(my mother). There wasn't any will written. Now his son has all the property in his name which he did without discussing with anyone. Now we want to divide the property between the two. Kindly let me know the procedure or any expenses included.

asked Aug 10 '12 at 10:52 by tisha 1113

You need to take help from a property lawyer and get property division between son and daughter in equal ratio as will was not written.

answered Aug 12 '12 at 16:21 by Pankaj Batra 5.2k320


Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via Email, Twitter, or Facebook

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or __italic__
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text]( "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: Aug 10 '12 at 10:52

Seen: 1,583 times

Last updated: Aug 12 '12 at 16:21