TDS deducted return not filed

Dear Sir, TDS has been deducting from my income from last 3 years but somehow my return could not be filed. What should I do? I need the TDS refund. Thanks & Regards AP Singh

asked Aug 01 '12 at 12:18 by apsingh 1111

You can only get refund of extra tax payment by filing income tax return. So file income tax return as soon as possible.

You may read this article for details: File Income Tax Return Online

answered Aug 01 '12 at 14:30 by Pankaj Batra 5.2k320


Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via Email, Twitter, or Facebook

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or __italic__
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text]( "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: Aug 01 '12 at 12:18

Seen: 2,793 times

Last updated: Aug 01 '12 at 14:30