IT return AY 2012-13

Hi, i relocated to my home town to Hyderabad. But my previous company where i worked is in Bangalore. Now, can i do efilling and post the receipt to Income tax department in bangalore ? or i should post in Hyderabad ?

asked Jul 27 '12 at 21:07 by sabitha 1113

No matter where you are in India, you have to send ITR-V to CPC Bangalore address through simple/registered address.

answered Jul 27 '12 at 21:48 by Pankaj Batra 5.2k320

Thanks Pankaj.
(Jul 27 '12 at 22:25) sabitha

Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via Email, Twitter, or Facebook

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or __italic__
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text]( "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: Jul 27 '12 at 21:07

Seen: 1,603 times

Last updated: Jul 27 '12 at 22:26