Long long income gains Savings

I had a long term income(profit) on shares that are not listed. I have used the money as a part of house contruction, should I show this income in returns?

asked Jul 06 '12 at 09:12 by chandra 11

You will have to show the long term gains earned in income tax return. If applicable, you can use section 54F to take deductions.

answered Jul 06 '12 at 11:15 by Pankaj Batra 5.2k320


Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via Email, Twitter, or Facebook

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or __italic__
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: Jul 06 '12 at 09:12

Seen: 1,435 times

Last updated: Jul 06 '12 at 11:15