Suppose if i request an application for new construction of house(or grant permission) from either any of department municipality or town and country planing and they do not answer for 3ree month, can we consider it as "DEEM PERMISSION".

asked Jul 03 '12 at 10:04 by Arunesh Bhadauria 113

We have no idea about this topic. Please ask this on a relevant forum.

answered Jul 04 '12 at 00:04 by Pankaj Batra 5.2k320


Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via Email, Twitter, or Facebook

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or __italic__
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text]( "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: Jul 03 '12 at 10:04

Seen: 1,305 times

Last updated: Jul 04 '12 at 00:04