ITR return


  1. I am a private service employee besides having a short term capital gain from transaction of shares,PLease guide as to which ITR form is suitable for filling of return [email protected] Sanjeev

asked Jul 03 '12 at 09:42 by Mccgrath 11

You should fill ITR-2 form.

Read details here: File Income Tax Return Form Online

answered Jul 04 '12 at 00:00 by Pankaj Batra 5.2k320


Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via Email, Twitter, or Facebook

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or __italic__
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text]( "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: Jul 03 '12 at 09:42

Seen: 1,759 times

Last updated: Jul 04 '12 at 00:00