How to pay tax online if TDS hasn't deducted(salaried person)?

I changed the company this year and hence have 2 form 16. I haven't shown my previous company income in my current company hence my current company hasn't deducted any tax. Now i have consolidated this 2 form 16 and got the amount needs to pay to tax department. Now where can i deposit this amount? if possible please provide me the site details an steps to do it as i am doing first time?

asked Jun 16 '12 at 18:12 by suren 41141625

You can read 'Pay your tax online' section on this article: File Income Tax Return Form Online

answered Jun 16 '12 at 21:17 by Pankaj Batra 5.2k320

link . this is the site which allows you to do the income tax filling for free. Regarding ur question they will help you how to do clearly.
(Jun 21 '12 at 11:30) vignesh

Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via Email, Twitter, or Facebook

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or __italic__
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text]( "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: Jun 16 '12 at 18:12

Seen: 3,773 times

Last updated: Jun 21 '12 at 11:30