File Rectification

Dear Sir,

I file my return for the AY 2009-10 manually. Now I want to file rectification online for same AY 2009-10. Can it be possible to file rectification online.

Please suggest, If yes than please guide me with the procedure.

Regards, Prageet Pathak

asked May 20 '12 at 16:43 by Prageet 112

As income tax return was filed online and also assessment year has also ended, you won't be able to file income tax return online now.

answered May 28 '12 at 23:11 by Pankaj Batra 5.2k320


Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via Email, Twitter, or Facebook

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or __italic__
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text]( "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: May 20 '12 at 16:43

Seen: 1,509 times

Last updated: May 28 '12 at 23:11