Refund reissue

My income tax refund cheque for assessment year (2008 -2009) returned undelivered as my address changed. In the site “”, there is a link --> My Account --> “CPC Refund Failure Status” which seems like a way to raise a request for reissue. But the assessment year drop down shows up to (2009-10). There is one more link “143(1)/Refund/154 Service Request” under My Account. For category “Refund Reissue” and sun category “By Paper to new address” there are a few fields for which I am not sure about - Refund Sequence Number, Total Refund Amount, Net amount Refundable. Can you please advise how can I get my refund reissued?

asked May 19 '12 at 22:48 by Devraj 1111

Refunds are processed by state bank of India. You should contact State Bank of India, CMP branch, Mumbai for re-sending of cheque to new address.

answered May 28 '12 at 23:03 by Pankaj Batra 5.2k320


Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via Email, Twitter, or Facebook

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or __italic__
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text]( "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: May 19 '12 at 22:48

Seen: 3,413 times

Last updated: May 28 '12 at 23:03