I have submitted my return for the AY 11-12 through e return to CPC with a refund of Rs 1010/= On checking it has found that department has adjusted the refund in AY 8-9 and there a remark NIL DEMAND status Colum. Here I would like to clear that I have only submitted two years return ( 10-11 and 11-12) to CPC and before it I have submitted to Local I.Tax Office manually. There is no demand against 8-9 I have already writted to CPC banglore but all in vain. Pleas advise me what action is to be taken at my end to get my refund.

asked May 06 '12 at 10:37 by alokgupta 12

You must write to your assessing officer with your detailed case and attached copy of AY 08-09 and AY 11-12 returns.

It should be sent through registered post or submitted by hand.

If they don't reply to this, you can file RTI for same.

answered May 24 '12 at 23:58 by Pankaj Batra 5.2k320


Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via Email, Twitter, or Facebook

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or __italic__
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text]( "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: May 06 '12 at 10:37

Seen: 1,171 times

Last updated: May 24 '12 at 23:58

Related questions