form 10c attestation

sir i want to know that 1) do i need to get 10c attested for pension fund withdrawal. 2) if attestation is required then who is authotised to attest other then previoud employer.

asked Apr 12 '12 at 20:23 by Deepak Bharti 1222

Form attestation is necessary for Pension fund withdrawal. It needs to be attested by employer with which this account was maintained.

If your employer is not signing documents, get your signature verified from a bank Manager, any gazetted officer, by Member of the Central Board of Trustees. / committee / Regional Committee (Employees' Provident Fund Organization) or Magistrate / Post / Sub Post Master / President of Village Panchayat / Notary Public and submit the Form to the PF office with a covering letter mentioning clearly the reason why you were not able to get form verified by previous employer.

answered Apr 18 '12 at 17:06 by Pankaj Batra 5.2k320


Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via Email, Twitter, or Facebook

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or __italic__
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text]( "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: Apr 12 '12 at 20:23

Seen: 2,419 times

Last updated: Apr 18 '12 at 17:06