new pension schme


I worked in central govt for three years from 2004. I resigned in 2007. My question is what happens to my contribution of the pension fund. Can I claim that money? Each time I ask my ex-employer about this I get a response that the government has not taken any decision on this(what to do if the employee resigns in between). Is this correct?

Thanks. Trinadh

asked Apr 10 '12 at 14:03 by trinadh 11

As per current rules, on resignation, 80% of the value has to be annuitized and the subscriber can withdraw remaining fund value.

answered Apr 11 '12 at 16:52 by Pankaj Batra 5.2k320


Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via Email, Twitter, or Facebook

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or __italic__
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text]( "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: Apr 10 '12 at 14:03

Seen: 1,508 times

Last updated: Apr 11 '12 at 16:52