NPS Contribution from employer

I'm serving as an asst.professor at a government aided private college. I want to contribute to the NPS. But in Karnataka the state government is not contibuting the employer's share for aided colleges, as it does for the government college employees. Now do you have any information about the other states where the government contributes the employer's share for aided college employees? Let me know what can be done in this regard

asked Apr 02 '12 at 15:17 by Aravind 1111

You can open New Pension System account yourself and start contributing in it.

As you are not a government employee, government won't contribute to your account.

We have no idea about whether other states Govt also contribute to aided college employees or not.

answered Apr 04 '12 at 12:42 by Pankaj Batra 5.2k320


Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via Email, Twitter, or Facebook

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or __italic__
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text]( "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: Apr 02 '12 at 15:17

Seen: 3,931 times

Last updated: Apr 04 '12 at 12:42