filling form 10c for pension fund withdrawal.

Sir, I am planing tp withdraw epf money and for the same i need some help 1) Where on form 19 and form 10c I need to get attestation. 2) Who is authorised to attest form 10c. 3) In form 10c, details of wages are to provided and to be certified. Who is authorised to certify other them previous employer.

4) What all documents are required to be encloesd with form 19 and 10c.

Thanks and Regards

Deepak Bharti [email protected]

asked Mar 30 '12 at 11:38 by Deepak Bharti 1222

You would need to get forms signed by ex-employer.

There is as such no need to fill details of wages. Your employer may fill it if needed and would also attach form-3A to show contribution amount.

If your employer is not signing EPF documents, get your signature verified from a bank Manager, any gazetted officer, by Member of the Central Board of Trustees. / committee / Regional Committee (Employees' Provident Fund Organization) or Magistrate / Post / Sub Post Master / President of Village Panchayat / Notary Public and submit the Form to the PF office with a covering letter mentioning clearly the reason why you were not able to get form verified by previous employer.

You should attached a cancelled cheque along with PF form for direct transfer to account.

answered Mar 30 '12 at 20:14 by Pankaj Batra 5.2k320


Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via Email, Twitter, or Facebook

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or __italic__
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text]( "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: Mar 30 '12 at 11:38

Seen: 4,813 times

Last updated: Mar 30 '12 at 20:14