Electricity Bill

Sir, I am H.S.Yadav, want to know that what to do in the case of extra elecricity unit charged by the Elecricity board. my electricity meter is running well, it was chacked by lineman on the order of power house authority. but they do not correct the bill. every time they have send more unit then the meter shows, no body come to my home to read out the meter reading. I have complaint so many time to power house to correct the bill but no body want to listen and send lump sum bill every time.

asked Mar 24 '12 at 17:00 by HSYadav 11

You need to submit a written complaint to local electricity office.

answered Mar 27 '12 at 14:04 by Pankaj Batra 5.2k320


Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via Email, Twitter, or Facebook

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or __italic__
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: Mar 24 '12 at 17:00

Seen: 973 times

Last updated: Mar 27 '12 at 14:04

Related questions