Tax deducted at source

sir , My wife has a Fixed deposit in bank for which tax was deducted at source of Rs 16000/-.She does not have any any source of income and want to get the refund of the amount. What is the procedure for refund.Pl explain

asked Mar 15 '12 at 19:42 by Pradeep Kumar 1111

For refund, your wife would have to file income tax return.

For the procedure, you can read this post: File income tax return online

answered Mar 21 '12 at 18:40 by Pankaj Batra 5.2k320


Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via Email, Twitter, or Facebook

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or __italic__
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text]( "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: Mar 15 '12 at 19:42

Seen: 2,273 times

Last updated: Mar 21 '12 at 18:40