ECNR for California

Hi, Could you please help me know if ECNR stamp is required for travelling to California, USA?

Regards, Roshan

asked Feb 23 '12 at 16:58 by Roshan Jha 1111

ECNR is not required for traveling to USA.

ECNR is only required if you are traveling to any of the below 18 countries for job/business: United Arab Emirates (UAE), The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA), Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain, Malaysia, Libya, Jordan, Yemen, Sudan, Brunei, Afghanistan, Indonesia, Syria, Lebanon, Thailand and Iraq.

answered Feb 23 '12 at 19:26 by Pankaj Batra 5.2k320


Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via Email, Twitter, or Facebook

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or __italic__
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text]( "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: Feb 23 '12 at 16:58

Seen: 1,710 times

Last updated: Feb 23 '12 at 19:26