TDS in case of simultaneous employment

How tax need to be paid by employee if he is having simultaneous employment and he cant inform either of employer? If advance tax then under which head?

Regards, Jaju

asked Dec 17 '11 at 15:45 by jaju 1111

You need to compute income tax and pay remaining tax (after TDS deduction by employers) yourself as advance tax.

Whatever pending amount you need to pay can be paid online on this link: Pay Income Tax Online
Select challan type as CHALLAN NO. /ITNS 280 and continue.
Select (0021) INCOME-TAX (OTHER THAN COMPANIES) in tax applicable field and
Select (100) Advance tax in type of payment.
Select bank through which you want to pay.

answered Dec 19 '11 at 18:58 by Pankaj Batra 5.2k320


Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via Email, Twitter, or Facebook

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or __italic__
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text]( "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: Dec 17 '11 at 15:45

Seen: 2,152 times

Last updated: Dec 19 '11 at 18:58