Senior Citizen Related Query 11-12

My DOB is 05/03/1952 .. and I am going to retire om 31/03/2012 .. My question is how I have to calculate my Income Tax for FY 11-12 ..

Whether as SC or normal employee ...please let me know answer ASAP.

asked Dec 12 '11 at 16:02 by Jaggu 1111

As you would be more than sixty years of age before end of financial year, you can consider tax slabs as for a senior citizen.

answered Dec 12 '11 at 23:30 by Pankaj Batra 5.2k320


Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via Email, Twitter, or Facebook

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or __italic__
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text]( "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: Dec 12 '11 at 16:02

Seen: 1,870 times

Last updated: Dec 12 '11 at 23:30