invesment sugesstion

i have purchased a property from ANAND KUMAR on 7 nov 2011 . But ANAND KUMAR is not the actual owner of the property , he purchased from ANIL AGGARWAL ON 7 AUG 2011 (he is in agreement with ANIL AGGARWAL).And i have made full payment through cheque to ANAND KUMAR but cheque favouring ANIL AGGARWAL. But in exchange of paying full payment i have taken the full physical possesion of the property.but the problem is that ANIL AGGARWAL doing drama in registering the property in my name.If i pressurize ANIL AGGARWAL in doing so then he say i haven''t sold my property to you. go and talk to ANAND KUMAR. Sir tell me wht should i do

asked Dec 09 '11 at 20:35 by puneetjain 11

Unfortunately we won't be able to help you much in this case.

You should have verified papers and ownership documents before dealing in property. I would advise you now to consult a property lawyer/expert in this case.

answered Dec 12 '11 at 23:11 by Pankaj Batra 5.2k320


Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via Email, Twitter, or Facebook

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or __italic__
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text]( "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: Dec 09 '11 at 20:35

Seen: 1,039 times

Last updated: Dec 12 '11 at 23:11