income tax

my annual income 2.3 lakh . but this time i got arrears 80,000/- . so how to show in efilling for return tax

asked Nov 15 '11 at 21:41 by Sudhir Ranjan 111

You should include this amount as normal taxable income and compute income tax on same.

answered Nov 16 '11 at 23:42 by Pankaj Batra 5.2k320


Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via Email, Twitter, or Facebook

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or __italic__
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text]( "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: Nov 15 '11 at 21:41

Seen: 1,826 times

Last updated: Nov 16 '11 at 23:42