How to declare Investment done after IT filing?

Our company submits our investment proofs in february. I too filed the IT for 2010-2011 in feb but later in March invested in PPF. Now I am filing ITR online. How do i submit the proof of PPF investment as I would be getting good rebate due to it?

asked Aug 30 '11 at 11:25 by Smita K 1111

While filing income tax return, you can declare PPF investment under 80-C section. No proof needs to be sent along with ITR for same.

answered Aug 31 '11 at 19:02 by Pankaj Batra 5.2k320


Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via Email, Twitter, or Facebook

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or __italic__
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text]( "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: Aug 30 '11 at 11:25

Seen: 3,181 times

Last updated: Aug 31 '11 at 19:02