what to do if amount in 26A and Form 16 varies

I would like to know what are the steps to be taken if the amount shown in 26AS and the Form-16 issued by a public sector company (Commission)

asked Aug 17 '11 at 17:32 by killendula 1333

Contact the person who has deducted the TDS and show him form 26A and request him to remove the irregularities by paying the TDS due.

This error has been noticed in many cases this year

answered Aug 17 '11 at 20:53 by CA Karan Batra 53216


Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via Email, Twitter, or Facebook

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or __italic__
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: Aug 17 '11 at 17:32

Seen: 2,723 times

Last updated: Aug 18 '11 at 23:56