I wan to include income from the PF I have withdrawn in my IT return.

Hi Pankaj, I have withdrawn my PF before 5 Years. I want to include it in my IT return. Which form should I file and in which section should I include the income??

Thank you.

asked Jul 29 '11 at 23:37 by Chandan Singh 1111

You can fill ITR1 and show income from PF withdrawal in income from other sources.

Not full amount will be taxable, See How to calculate tax on EPF withdrawal.

answered Jul 30 '11 at 00:38 by Pankaj Batra 5.2k320


Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via Email, Twitter, or Facebook

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or __italic__
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: Jul 29 '11 at 23:37

Seen: 8,716 times

Last updated: Jul 30 '11 at 00:38