Hellow Sir, I have 2 Form-16 in this financial year 2010-11, one is form previos company and one is current company. I have field current company Form-16 alone, because that time i did not received old company Form 16. Is it possible to file that Form 16 separatly? please suggest me what i have to follow. Thanks in advance. Regards, Suresh Kumar.

asked Jul 29 '11 at 15:04 by sureshpediveeti 1112

You will have to combine total income from these employers and file a single income tax return.

In case you filed already with figures from one form-16, you should file revised return after adding income from second employer as well.

In case you don't have form-16, you can check TDS deduction from Form-26AS, which can be checked on income tax website here.

answered Jul 29 '11 at 19:41 by Pankaj Batra 5.2k320


Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via Email, Twitter, or Facebook

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or __italic__
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text]( "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: Jul 29 '11 at 15:04

Seen: 2,145 times

Last updated: Jul 29 '11 at 19:41