Refund Received in Paper but its missed. How to Get the amount now.


For the FY 2008-2009 with AY 2009-2010, I received a refund amount 7th October 2009 in Paper as per my Form26A statement for AY 2009-2010. But I did not encashed it as I missed it and I dont have the cheque/dd with me now. Is there any way to get the refund amount either in ECS or sent to the new address.

Regards, Sunil.

asked Jul 28 '11 at 01:37 by sunilkk1985 6124

You will have to write to your assessing officer in this case and he may re-issue your refund warrant.

answered Jul 28 '11 at 14:44 by Pankaj Batra 5.2k320


Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via Email, Twitter, or Facebook

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or __italic__
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text]( "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: Jul 28 '11 at 01:37

Seen: 2,220 times

Last updated: Jul 28 '11 at 14:44