Incometax return

I am working in a private company as consultant, I am non-salaried they giving me cheque of Rs.12000 monthly.I want to return file pls help me.

asked Jul 12 '11 at 12:11 by Shreepadsarkar 1111

As you are non-salaried, your income will be considered as income from business/profession. You will have to file income tax return with ITR-4 form.

answered Jul 12 '11 at 17:43 by pankaj 5.2k320


Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via email, twitter , or facebook

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or __italic__
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text]( "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: Jul 12 '11 at 12:11

Seen: 1,239 times

Last updated: Jul 12 '11 at 17:43