Revised IT return

Hi, I have filed the Original IT return for the assessment year 2011-12 incorrectly (through E-Filing). Can I submit the revised It return within 31-July-2011 and send both the ITR-V forms in a single envelope to CPC Bangalore.

Thanks, Rajesh Subramanian.

asked Jul 11 '11 at 15:10 by rajesh subramanian 1112

Yes, you can file revised return online within 31-July-2011 too and send updated ITR-V by post.

answered Jul 12 '11 at 14:53 by pankaj 5.2k320


Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via email, twitter , or facebook

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or __italic__
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text]( "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: Jul 11 '11 at 15:10

Seen: 2,284 times

Last updated: Jul 12 '11 at 14:55