ECNR till 24


My current passport reads

"ECNR till dependent minor reaches the age of 24."

Assuming that I will be going to a relevant country, should I now apply for an ECNR stamp, given that I just completed my 24th birthday?

Thank You


asked Jul 03 '11 at 20:29 by prozacace143 1111

Yes, you should get an ECNR stamp, if you are visiting any listed country for job/business.

answered Jul 04 '11 at 22:41 by pankaj 5.2k320


Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via email, twitter , or facebook

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or __italic__
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text]( "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: Jul 03 '11 at 20:29

Seen: 969 times

Last updated: Jul 04 '11 at 22:41