Name Correction

Hi pankaj

While filling IT return online last week my accountant made mistake in my father name.

Could you please suggest me any solution to resolve the problem please.

Regards Tanweer

asked Jun 18 '11 at 20:41 by Tanweer 1111

You can file a rectification request or a revised return with correct information.

answered Jun 18 '11 at 22:42 by pankaj 5.2k320


Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via email, twitter , or facebook

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or __italic__
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text]( "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: Jun 18 '11 at 20:41

Seen: 2,158 times

Last updated: Jun 18 '11 at 22:43