Regarding :- ECR in Passport created in Year 2003 (Most Urgent) --- Cont...

Hello Mr. Pankaj, Many Thanks for your kind advice.

Would request you to kindly do give your suggestion on following points too --- 1. What all documents do i need to carry with me in order to get "Temporary Suspension of ECR" on my passport ? Please list all... 2. From where can i get the "Temporary Suspension of ECR" done i.e. Delhi or Mumbai ? 3. Is it realy a day activity or may take 2 days ?

asked May 18 '11 at 03:07 by peeyush_shrivastava 1222

Temporary suspension can be done by travel agents with photograph, copy of return tickets and valid visa.

You can get temporary suspension from both Delhi or Mumbai.

Travel agent can get it done in a day or two.

answered May 18 '11 at 13:13 by pankaj 5.2k320


Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via email, twitter , or facebook

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or __italic__
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text]( "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: May 18 '11 at 03:07

Seen: 1,558 times

Last updated: May 18 '11 at 13:13