i want to pay my tax and file my returns for the year 2009-2010

Hi ,

i am working in an IT co .. I have not paid tax for the year 2009-2010..pls. i worked for 2007 -2009 for which i have paid my taxes.

tell me how i can pay my taxes for the year 2009-2010 from my own pocket as i was not working in the year 2009-2010...

asked May 12 '11 at 05:53 by amit2011 1111

Hi Amit,

If your gross income during the year(2009-10) did not cross the minimum slab amount i.e Rs. 160000/- then there is no tax liability on you which u want to pay.

If your Gross income cross the specified limit during the year then u can pay tax + Interest thereon by online from Income tax web site i.e http://www.incometaxindia.gov.in.

answered May 12 '11 at 06:31 by sagar 4012


Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via email, twitter , or facebook

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or __italic__
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: May 12 '11 at 05:53

Seen: 1,470 times

Last updated: May 12 '11 at 06:31