How to claim TDS Refund

Hi, I want to know that for the year 2010-11 The bank deducted TDS for Interest on Fixed Deposit. We submit Form 15G to them. Now we want to claim refund. So how can I claim for the Refund of TDS amount its around 3000/- deducted from our account directly by bank

asked Apr 23 '11 at 03:39 by anita3682 1111

You can claim the refund of tds deducted by bank after filling the income tax return ITR-1 if you are salaried person, on or before the 31st july, 2011.

answered Apr 25 '11 at 01:32 by sagar 4012


Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via email, twitter , or facebook

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or __italic__
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text]( "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: Apr 23 '11 at 03:39

Seen: 3,156 times

Last updated: Apr 25 '11 at 01:32