less tds deducted and wrongly deposited in194j instead of 192b

hi Pankaj , We have have deducted and deposited tds of our contractual employees at the rate of 2.06% instead of 10% and deposited it in the head 194j .moreover we have also not filed quarterly IT return now how it can be ractified and what we should do now to file our return for the FY 2010-11 AMIT

asked Mar 08 '11 at 12:49 by hillboy 1111

In other words, the situation is: 1. You have deducted short 2. You have not yet filed the TDS Quarterly return.

If the situation has changed, please let me know what are the changes.

Else, you can go to the tin-nsdl site and download the rpu 3.1 correction file and submit the same to any nsdl center.

answered Jan 15 '13 at 16:39 by ora9 111


Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via email, twitter , or facebook

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or __italic__
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: Mar 08 '11 at 12:49

Seen: 4,571 times

Last updated: Jan 18 '13 at 19:59