ECNR stamp in passport

I am planning for a job in USA. I am Post Graduate. In my pass port ECR stamp is there. Should I get it changed to ECNR stamp. Pls clarify.

asked Sep 26 '11 at 23:02 by prateek 1111

ECNR stamp is not required for visiting USA, so you need not to get same for working in US.

answered Sep 27 '11 at 12:26 by pankaj 5.2k320


Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via email, twitter , or facebook

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or __italic__
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text]( "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: Sep 26 '11 at 23:02

Seen: 1,305 times

Last updated: Sep 27 '11 at 12:26