need advice

Can a daughter in law pay medical insurance premium for her Father and Mother in law (senior citizen) and get tax rebate u/s 80D

asked Sep 14 '11 at 15:35 by kapsk 111

Unfortunately under current laws, premium paid towards in-laws' medical insurance is not allowed for tax exemption.

answered Sep 14 '11 at 19:01 by pankaj 5.2k320


Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via email, twitter , or facebook

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or __italic__
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text]( "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: Sep 14 '11 at 15:35

Seen: 1,184 times

Last updated: Sep 14 '11 at 19:01