Intrest claim on housing loan repayment

Dear Concern,

I have taken a loan on my wife name she is house wife & not income tax payee. can i take rebate of Intrest.



asked Aug 01 '11 at 12:11 by vikassaxena 1111

In order to claim income tax benefit on home loan, property and loan should be on same person's name.

answered Aug 01 '11 at 19:53 by pankaj 5.2k320


Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via email, twitter , or facebook

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or __italic__
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text]( "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: Aug 01 '11 at 12:11

Seen: 1,468 times

Last updated: Aug 01 '11 at 19:53